Saturday, September 25, 2010

piece of wish

when i grew up, i really wanted to know what i becme in the future..
for example, when i was in Senior High School,third grade.. i wanted to feel how becme university student. :)

Now.. i want to know what happen with me nextyear or may be 2-3 years after
nobody know it.. The only one who knows all is Allah.. But people in the world still can change it, if they want to try.. believe it.. ^^

If i graduate from engineering physics ITS, i'll continue my study in my favor univ. . amiin..

I think that science is important, and i want to increase and develop it, cause i know how a little things that i know in the whole world. and i'm still stupid. my grandfather tell me, that i have to continue my study till the end, like my father.. i think that's his hope.. and.. i don't wanna make him dissapoint with me... my father also talk to me," Diit, give your best, don't ever give up with the situation, if the situation can be changed by you, you can change it... but if you can't change the situation.. don't sigh.. be patience and honest.. :) "
.
thanks 4 all support.. although sometimes.. i get "on-off" rapidly.. hhi ^^
i still need support, actually from people whom i love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asynchronous Counter (Counter Asinkron)

Link untuk mendownload.. http://www.4shared.com/file/dXRuXxOZ/ISI_MAKALAH.html